A bug has occurred in iOS 14.2, preventing the full Wi-Fi configuration of VELUX ACTIVE.
This does NOT impact the day-to-day use of your VELUX ACTIVE app. Only the initial product setup and its Wi-Fi reconfiguration are affected.
If you have updated your iOS device to 14.2, here is a workaround to help you set up VELUX ACTIVE:
USE THE iOS Wi-Fi SETTINGS
You can use the iOS Wi-Fi settings to configure your product. Please follow the steps below.
- Open your VELUX ACTIVE app.
- If you are:
- Trying to reconfigure the Wi-Fi of your product, go to Settings > Home Management > VELUX Gateway > Setup Wi-Fi.
- Setting up the product for the first time, select VELUX ACTIVE in the list.
- Follow the steps within the app to put VELUX ACTIVE in Wi-Fi configuration mode.
- When you can see this screen, go to your iOS Wi-Fi settings WITHOUT force quitting the VELUX ACTIVE app.
- Wait for your product to appear in the “Set up new device” section of the screen (this might take a few minutes).
- Select your Wi-Fi network in the list and press “Next”.
- When the “Setup Complete” screen appears, immediately return to the VELUX ACTIVE app.
- Follow the steps in the app to finish the setup.
If you use an Android device or an iOS device that has not been updated to iOS 14.2, you can complete the installation of VELUX ACTIVE without going through these steps.